Each board is constructed from multiple
layers of wood pressed together. The top
solid wood layer is available in a wide
variety of species, finishes and thicknesses
to accommodate all tastes and requirements.
It is supported by a central core and backing
board to give the floor increased stability.
Thus the development of a floor that is multi-layered in construction and provides:
- Greater stability.
- The very best use of a natural resource in the least wasteful and the most practical way.
- A product that in some cases can be laid and re-laid many times making it both economical and re-usable.
- A product that can be used safely in conjunction with underfloor heating subject to certain conditions.
- A product that can be laid much faster resulting in lower fitting costs, and, if pre-finished, can be used immediately after installation.
- A greater range of design possibilities offering single plank, two strip and three strip options.
*Expansion and contraction of the softwood core due to seasonal changes in humidity may produce a squeaking sound if the subfloor is not perfectly flat. Waxing of the joints can eliminate this
Available in 3 different species and offering a total of 10 variations.
This floor is coated with five coats o...
Harlech is an engineered floor which is compatible with underfloor heating. It is available in a number of finishe...
Woodpecker Windsor has a pedigree for quality and reliability. This is a top quality engineered floor utilising a ...
A stunning range of 21mm thick engineered boards with a 6mm wear layer of solid oak on a Birch ply backing. Chepst...
Showing 24 - 36 of 32 results