Base: Dominion Way, Worthing
Reports to: The Mill Manager
Operating the following machines:
Weinig Unimat 3000, Weinig Powermat 700, Weinig Multi-rip Saw, Weinig profile grinder.
Working on these machines you will be part of a team that will make profile tooling and run the machines to produce high quality softwood & hardwood mouldings.
Full training will be given.
Experience in following would be an advantage:
- Gallad software to produce templates for tooling.
- Profile grinding for producing tooling
- Weinig operating software logocom/powercom
- Weinig 5-7 head moulders
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and well organised, be able to plan and prioritise their workload in a busy environment.
Working hours are : Monday – Friday8.00am – 5.00pm & every third Saturday 8.00am – 12.00pm
- Salary will be discussed at interview stage depending on experience.
- Benefits : 21 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Christmas bonus
We will issue staff with company t-shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts and coats.
The person we are looking for to fill the above position must meet the following:-
- A general level of literacy is required.
- Must be numeric.
- The physical ability to manually handle timber of various sizes.
- Friendly disposition
- Experience with timber
- Forklift experience
- The ability to work as part of a team
Please download the form below, print it out, fill it in and send it back or
Email it to
Download the Wenbans Job Application Form.