These worksurfaces are manufactured from a synthetic surfacing material composed of an enhanced acrylic-based resin compound and natural mineral fillers. Benefits and features come from both the format of the product itself and the inherent characteristics of our solid surface material.
- No MDF or particleboard substrate, a 100% true solid surface worktop!
- Non-porous, so even in bathrooms there is no moisture ingress!
- 25mm thick product format means that even Belfast sinks are compatible!
- 100% solid surface to solid surface jointing face provides great joint strength!
- The resultant joints are inconspicuous leaving a beautiful, seamless finish!
- Cut-outs for appliances can be cut anywhere, no special modules needed!
- Imaginative curves and shapes can be created with ease and no end-capping is required!
- The 25mm thickness maximizes the natural strength and durability of solid surface.
- The seamless jointing and non-porous surface means that bacteria is not harboured.
- Has the ability to repel a large majority of the usual household chemicals and stains.
- Even if highly concentrated chemicals are spilled onto the surface it may well only require replenishing.
- Has great UV stability making it resistant to discolouration or fading.
3010 x 625 x 25mm
2800 x 670 x 25mm
2000 x 900 x 25mm
12mm Sheet (Splashback/Panelling)
3010 x 625 x 12mm
2000 x 900 x 12mm
3010 x 100 x 12mm