Oak Solid Wood Work Top
Wenban-Smiths Solid wood work tops are made from finger jointed timber to form staves approx 40mm wide. The work tops are supplied square edged, sanded and ploywrapped for protection. Easy to profile and install and once oiled Wenban-Smiths Solid wood work tops will give a beautiful appearance that only a solid timber work top can provide.
- Work tops are 40mm thick with a tolerance of + / - 0.3mm.
- Quality is top side A and underside B.
- Construction is finger jointed with a range of 38mm and 41mm staves.
- The glue used is in accordance with EN 204 D3 and formaldehyde free.
- Moisture content during construction is 8% - 10%.
- Average density 750kg per m3.
- Store in normal room temperatures of 18 to 23 degrees centigrade.