Made from the finest of materials, high technology surface consists of acrylic resin, aluminium hydroxide and colour pigments. The properties of these components combine to form a versatile practical material, with the appearance of real stone but without the associated cost or inherent drawbacks. In fact, solid surfacing presents many benefits over stone such as its greater heat resistance, virtually inconspicuous joints, aesthetically appealing and soft to the touch.
- Extremely hygienic due to its smooth non porous surface
- Impenetrable to dirt, dust and bacteria
- Easy to clean and maintain with normal household cleaners
- Inconspicuous joints can be achieved
- UV resistant – will not fade or discolour Scratches can be simply polished away
- Can be machined like wood
Mirostone's 10 distinctive designs give you all the choice you need to complement the colour scheme of your new ki...
MISTRAL Solid surface worktops combine the practicality and creative freedom of acrylic-based solid surface materi...
Run your fingers along the silky smooth surface and you appreciate the seamless beauty that only solid surfacing c...
Maia worksurfaces is a stylish and durable range of solid surface worktops. Seamless joins and a silky smooth fini...
Minerva: an all new, practical and solid worksurface material manufactured using state-of-the-art technology to de...
Showing 12 - 24 of 118 results